Admins have the right to close threads, block or ban users violating the rules. Warnings may be given out but depending on the rule broken you may get no warning.
1. Grammar and Spelling - This wiki follows the conventions of American English to keep the wiki consistent, any and all edits should use the appropriate spelling, phrasing and punctuation.
2. Images - Images on articles are to be in a .PNG format or of the highest quality possible, however if no high quality pictures are present as in the case of a teaser then you may use it as a Placeholder until a higher image is available. Images are to be from an official source, no fan made content is to be place on the wiki pages. Fan art may be uploaded but not for the Offical pages.
3. Renaming - If the user wishes to rename an article in other cases than a typo, the user must inform a Bureaucrat or Administrator, stating the reason why it should be renamed.
4. References - If information is revealed via sources other then the Game itself (e.g. Sayori's blog), please add a reference tag to the Trivia section.
5. Vandalism - Any user caught purposefully vandalizing or trolling pages or users will be immediately blocked for up to a week or one month depending on the severity of intent.
6. Unrelated Topics - Users are free to converse on unrelated topics on their message walls and comments but to a degree, when commenting on a page relating to NEKOPARA please try to keep it to a minimum as these pages are for that specific topic, move them to your message wall where you're free to talk and make friends on your or their message walls but please do not keep opening threads, making friends is great! If possible try to get their contact info (e.g Skype, Discord, Twitter) to keep the conversation going!
7. Role-Playing - Users are allowed to Role-Play within their message walls relating to NEKOPARA but please try to keep it private if possible, if you like role-playing and found a buddy then try asking for their contact info! (e.g Skype, Discord, Twitter, Tumblr or any other role-playing related places.)
8. Racial, Slurs and Hate speech - Any user caught making racial comments, using slurs or overall hate speech on the article pages, comments or message walls will be banned immediately, this can result in a permanent band/block.